One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Well, here we are closing out another year. I'm pretty glad it's over. I hope this next one is much better. I've already gotten in to all that already, so let's get on to something better.

I finished cleaning my old apartment last night and I'm turning in the keys today. I'm kinda worried about my tub--it's got a crack in it that I have reported several times that they never have fixed. I've got this fear that they will try to charge me for the tub when it's really not my fault. I had a bad experience that last time I moved, so I'm a little gun shy. I hate walk throughs and I refuse to do one although I KNOW it's in my best interest to do so.

Tonight is New Years Eve...I'm going to hang with some folks and probably not drink anything. I'm hoping (again) that the holiday season will do what it normally does---take a life due to someone's stupidity (drinking) and maybe (maybe!?!?) tonight will be the night that my dad get's the call. Call me morbid, call me wrong, but God, please GOD don't let this weekend leave us without my father getting the freaking call. He's number one in his blood group, so all we need is the right body type...



::::fingers crossed::::

Happy Safe New Year to everyone--

xoxo